Be sure to take advantage of super savings when your family is a member family!
Our Household Basic membership is just $85; this level offers free admission to two named adults and any of their children ages 21 and younger. A family of four who visits the Zoo 2.5 times in a year would spend $95 (based on 2013 admission rates). Join or renew and save. You’ll enjoy the Zoo all year long – for less!
Grandparents can have a membership for themselves as well as for their grandchildren ages 21 and younger, for just $80. Having a membership makes it easy to bring the grandkids for the day – just show your membership card at the Front Gate and spend time together here at the Zoo. For those looking for the Zoo experience and the ability to bring two extra guests each visit, consider joining at our Penguin Circle level. At only $150, it is a true value with added benefits such as being invited to the Penguin Circle Morning Party in July and a coupon for 25% off at the ZooShop!
Some samples of savings at the Household Basic level per year are as follows:
- Receive free or discounted admission at other zoos and aquariums; a savings of around $32 for a family of 4
- Receive 10% off at the ZooShop. Based on two to three purchases per year, totaling $50 a year; a savings of $5
- 10% discount on a Birthday Party, such as a basic package for 10 children; a savings of $19.95
And there are also benefits that are “priceless” like:
- Early admission from April 1 to October 31. Enter at 9:30 a.m.; that’s 30 minutes before non-members!
- Subscription to ZooNooz, our quarterly newsletter.
- Enter quickly through the Member Express Check-In.
There is also the pride that comes with being a member and knowing that you are supporting your local Zoo. We truly appreciate member support! Please call the Member Office at (585)336-7212 or visit click here to join or renew. We are happy to assist you with selecting the membership level that suits your family’s needs best!
Happy New Year!
– Lisa Buda, Membership Coordinator